Friday, October 24, 2014

What is an INFJ/the point of this blog?

Okay so before I start truly posting to this blog I feel the need to explain what INFJ is.

 

INFJ stands for Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging. It is the rarest of the personality MBTI personality types. http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html < this link has a good description of what personality fits with the INFJ, I would give my own description, but I'm not sure how accurate it would be.

 

Being one of the rarest types, INFJs normally feel like they don't belong. That is part of the reason I made this blog. After realizing that there were other people out there who understood me, I felt the need to show others that they aren't exactly alone either.

 

Mind you this blog is more than for just INFJs and actually focuses more on the way it has affected my life; less on the type itself: no two people are exactly the same even if they have the same personality type.

 

I really do encourage people to find out their personality type, it's actually extremely accurate and really fun!





-Sandra, an INFJ


No comments:

Post a Comment